Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Finds


Glad I went out this weekend despite my inner reservations that the finds wouldn't be that promising with the Holidays apporaching...so I was happy I went out after all. I found some really nice goodies! Hope my Blog friends were successful as well....so don't give up, you just never know what you'll find.


Wasn't sure if I should head out this past weekend to hunt for some goodies....but pleasantly, the Garage Sales were pretty good and my finds turned out to be very special. Living in a military city can also bring forth some interesting treasures from those who have returned to the States from abroad.
Here a just a few of this fun weekend hunt...some Fenton glass, a pair of Kimberly hand painted framed cat tiles and of course my current decorating trend, some vintage Bird prints.

No comments: