Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Back On



































Well, it's been a while since I've Blogged....and I've sure missed out on a lot.
I don't know where or who exactly stated: "That things happen for a reason and when they do...they sure do"
That being said...when the Gizmo goblins decided to have fun with me a couple of weeks ago...they sure planned a whopper of a headache.
Despite the old P.C. crashing and having to buy a new one....the printer decided to join in the fun and commit its own demise as well and therefore another purchase....the digital camera decided to act up too....what else can go wrong?

So far this hasn't been as bad as when my cell camera got wet...and all the pictures died with it.

But before I decide to give up entirely...I found a way to download a couple of pictures and share with you all....just a couple of ideas and interesting antiques which are nice to look at from the comforts of home.
Enjoy.....

No comments: