Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well to all those who have finished their Champagne...ate their 12 Grapes ( a Latin Tradition I grew up with...& tasty to boot! ) and made their perfect wishes for the New Year...I send you all the good vibes that 2009 has to offer.
May it bring you all the prosperity, good health, happiness, creativity, great antiques finds and plenty of smiles all year long.
It's been kind of scary how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone by...but I think I'm starting to get the hand of writing "09" on the bill statements...not that I want to, but reality of the season... is not ignoring that those Bills, will eventually find their way to my mailbox...YUK!
Even so, 2008 has been a wonderful learning experience, made new friends on the Blog, and 09 should even be brighter... now that I'm getting used to fact the world is not as large as I thought it was ...especially when connected to the world wide web.
Again, Feliz Ano Nuevo from San Antonio !!!!

No comments: