Monday, September 12, 2011

Finally back .....dusting off the sand.








Well, I thought with the New TV Decorating season upon us and children back in school, I should get back to the Blog world and share a few interesting pictures of trends I saw this past weekend.
So I just returned from Port Aransas and Wow was I pleasantly surprised with a little shop on the island....Susan Castor.
It was a fantastic find and great atmosphere of inspiration on this small coastal town. Though the store was Coastal in style, many items and textiles could easily be used in any room or decor style.
I met one of the designers, Lisa Mayo, who made the visit even more friendly when she gladly let me take some pictures to share with readers.
So with so many I took, they will be posted in different posts, so please stay tuned and tour the store.
First note the eclectic and energitic use of different items for lighting....
Bright colors, basket weaves, Linen and Burlap lampshades and best of all the soft and translucents of shell, mother of pearl and drift wood.
Enjoy the Beach!

No comments: