Monday, February 8, 2010

A Rose by any other name?




Maybe it's just me, but I noticed that I have no real sense of time anymore....but I think I can snap out of it soon.
I guess its starts right before Halloween, going to my favorite stores and finding displays months before Christmas sharing space with Pumpkins, Turkeys and Angels.

Now we are about to celebrate one of my personal favorites...Valentines Day, just a few days away....can you believe this?
Well, I thought I should play around and pull out some favorites, to get in that "Loving Feeling" LOL

....Roses, whether freshly cut and placed in a beautiful vase or sipping tea from a delicate painted saucer...Roses always give me a smile.
So I share a Rose or two with you my friends as this special day approaches.
Whether you can wear a vintage sterling bracelet, fashionably use a little purse....take this opportunity to add a bit of love to your day....

No comments: